Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!






I am thankful for life. For each day the good Lord gives. For Freedom and Praise. I'm so thankful for my baby girl, whom I get a chance to see her firsts in life! I love her so much. I'm so thankful for my teammate husband. There's no-one else I'd rather grow old with. Thank you hubby for working so hard so I can take care of our girl and furry babies. For our family and their support. We're so fortunate to have the chance to live closer to them! Love you. For friendships near and far. Thank you Father!

We have had a wonderful visit in New Jersey! We've gotten to visit with Jeff and Barb and their lovely three children. We went to see Nelson and Susan's warming home and had a fabulous dinner at a French Thai place in d'hood:) Nelson and I played in the streets of danger! It was like old times. I wanted so badly to steal Susan's fall decorations, but Nelson made sure I left empty handed. We drove to cousin Stephanie and Voit's house, where Auntie Desy and Uncle Al were also visiting. They have a beautiful French decor home. The history of their home is sooooo cool. The track they live on used to be surrounded by a horse race track. Their house was a men's viewing building. They had a balcony on the second floor where back then you'd watch the race horses. They have a huge fireplace...oh I could go on. Thank you for a yummy lunch. Oh and Thanksgiving! I still got my Gingerbread Late!!!! Auntie Cynthia arrived as we were heading to Haddonfield for photo taking of Amelia. She went with us. It was a wonderful morning sipping late, enjoying the brisk cold air and walking through a beautiful historical town. Amelia was a perfect model, posing in front of Christmas decorate store fronts. After taking about 100 photos, we headed back home for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Mom. YUMMY! Thank you mom for such a great Thanksgiving feast. Uncle Jimmy came for Thanksgiving too! What a great day. I love the East Coast, especially during fall/winter. The historical buildings are so much fun to photograph. We hope to come out during Greek Easter.

Tomorrow Amelia and I head to Chicago for Grandma Inez's funeral Saturday. I'm kinda nervous. Straty and I made such a perfect traveling team!!!!! I hope Ame does great. She's such a wonderful girl.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....now get your trees up, your lights hung, the poinsettias planted, the spirit of Christmas is here! BELIEVE

0 comments: