It was much harder then I thought it was going to be. With sister Krista there helping us pack up the final things, I thought, ok, I can do this! Until I had to give Amelia her last bath in the kitchen I spent hours painting the cabinets black and distressing them, and fauxing the walls with plaster and glaze, and the tiled scene of Tuscany. Tears started to flow. They came down fast and furious when it was time to give Ame her "last" bottle in her nursery for her "last" night in her crib in RSM. Why am I such a mess? It's just a house...BUT, Each room is filled with so much love, so many memories and such a wonderful warming embrace. After tucking my girl into bed, I went outside to be close with God. I love the stars. I have my whole life. The RSM nights are full of wonder: shooting stars, planes taking people places and even a sattlelite every so often. I know we all share the same sky, but it's so dark out there, you seem to see so much more. Anyway, it was a tough night for me. I held back the fears and trust the Lord has his hands in it.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
September 8th, our last night in RSM...Me the big baby
Posted by Jenn at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment