September 7th at FCC-HB at 10:30am we are presenting Amelia to the church and to commit ourselves to the church and God to raise Amelia according to God's standards. A Baby dedication is an opportunity for us to thank God for the precious gift of Amelia, and to publicly declare our intentions to raise her in a Christian home. We are thrilled to be dedicating Amelia in the church I was raised in as well as the church we will be attending in HB. Bruce, the Pastor is who married us. He's a wonderful man of God.
We have to send in a photo of Amelia, so what better way then to have a photo shoot:) I have a TON of photos!!!!! She's such the perfect model. I do love taking pictures. Sadly, I've reached maximum capacity on my computer, so my favorite is still stuck on my camera:( Stay tuned...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Amelia's Baby Dedication
Posted by Jenn at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment