Amelia has the Great Grandma Inez look down. I love the one where she's looking at Grandpa with this look like "what did you do that for?" Amelia is so funny with all of her facial expressions. She's learning to communicate through looks and sounds. So far, she's wondering how in the world she got into this crazy family:) LOL
Monday, July 28, 2008
More photos of Sunday...
Posted by Jenn at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The one on the left is Jess a friend of the family
I hear that Jessie's hair (or lack there of) is a little disconcerting as you imagine Amelia's hair possibilities in the future. 8-) Rest assured, Amelia (quite the cutie, BTW) has far more hair than Jess did at 6 months and seems to have greater genetic potential for a full, think head of hair. In fact, I look forward to watching her mane grow along with the rest of her. 8-) Thanks for letting Jess hang out with the fam this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment