Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Miss Muffet

sat on her bouncy beating her orange monkey to death!!! The poor thing, once it stopped playing music, she'd bam bam it until it played again. She was throwing her cranky girl with attitude whine while hitting the monkey. Sometimes she'd hold it in place while the motor was burning with this evil smile!!!!! Oh and then she pulled attitude during bottle time tonight. She was soooo mad that I pulled her out of the bath tub, that during winding down time with the bottle she'd look at me, I'd smile and then she'd fling her head to look away. She'd whine and pop her head to the left. Then she'd look back and stare more like a glare. I'd say I loved her and bam she'd toss her head away sometimes smacking my chin. Lit'l bratt. The next time I got smart...I looked around the room as she looked at me...until that little hand started to touch my chin. My heart melted and I turned toward her. BAM and TOSS!!!!!!!!! OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!! Who's child is this? I don't ever remember having such attitude at 6 months!!!!

0 comments: