Today was Papou's Birthday!!!! For those of you who don't know what that stands for, it's Grandpa in Greek. Straty's Dad. Papou, we hope you had a wonderful day of relaxation over a dinner and movie and celebrated the wonderful and caring Papou and Dad that you are! We love you so very much!!!!!! Papou will someday have to teach Amelia about Putts and Calls. No, it's not golf lango, but Stock trades. If you're lucky enough to receive the family holiday letter, you might have some insight. I'm still learning...I think I'll still be learning for the rest of my life. I still think it's a secret "legal" form of gambling:) XXOXO
In honor of Papou we went shopping for treats. No cherry candies or cashews or chocolate...we went shopping for doggie treats! Hazel, Miller and Indi each had their own doggie truffle for your birthday. Auntie Sarah and Mom stopped off at the bucks for a little pick me up. It was a fun and exciting day in San Clemente with Auntie Sarah. Amelia was a little confused with all the doggie statues. They didn't slobber on her or leave chunks of hair in her hands. She was puzzled. After a long day, she passed out on our way to the car. Love you Dad!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPOU!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment