Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's 4:30am...




I think I'm too old for these late nights, or should I say early mornings? This is my third night in a row staying up till past 3am. The first night I was working, second night girl talk, and tonight we were in HB, where we started at church. The actor who played Jesus in the Passion movie was at my parents church sharing about his life during the filming of that movie and where it's led him today. It's amazing how the Lord works! He and a bunch of other actors created a CD of the New Testament. It's like the movie without watching it. He's currently working on the CD for the Old Testament. If you ever get the chance to see him, I'd highly recommend it. Oh, the newspaper people just drove by to drop off our Sunday paper:) I better stop the pumping and head to bed:) We have Softball and Celtics game later today.

1 comments:

Adoption Rocks!! said...

I adore this little brown dress! She looks like such a lady in it! Give her kisses for us!