Thursday, May 1, 2008

A trip to the farm.





Hi its Auntie Sarah!

Today I got to spend the most wonderful day with Amelia! We went to the farm to see the baby animals. Here Amelia got to see, hear, feel and smell the animals! Although she didn't taste any, I'd be lying if I said none tasted her. (don't tell mommy, we must have our secrets).

She liked the roosters and goats and went from confused to smiles when the calves moo-ed.

She was very pensive at times. I would have loved to know what went through her mind!

Here are some photos of our day. It was hard to take pictures with one hand, while holding her and trying to get everything in the shot. Most were unsuccessful, but a few made it!

We stayed until the giant bottle come out and then lunch was on the mind!

I love this little girl! Being her aunt is such a special gift!

0 comments: