The following persons are on shopping restriction. If you choose to violate this order you will loose 1 hour of Amelia time per visit! The Grandma, Auntie M, Yiaya and Auntie Sarah. Sure go ahead, use the excuse that you bought it a long time ago or you couldn't resist!! It won't get you very far ladies! I've just spent the past 3 hours organizing my daughters room. I need to do that to my room, but my closet hosts only a few outfits, where as Amelia's closet was bursting out onto the floor, onto the ottoman, in the guest room. I've organized all the drawers and closet space! I did 5 loads of laundry yesterday and two loads were hers! Although I have greatly appreciated your generous gifts, pretty girl will be the best dressed 6 month old this summer!!! She's only 4 months now and she's wearing 6-9 month clothes! Some 6 month clothes went into the bin. She has lots of party dresses too and she's always up for something fun:) Good thing we have a few this week! Maybe she can be like Reba and change dresses during the event? Anyway, I'm exhausted. She only took one nap today. ONE!!!! It was on our walk. We took a 2 hour walk around the neighborhood with the dogs. The dogs were pooped! Amelia though, that girl is a hoot! She's smak'n her lips in this weird way, playing with her mouth and loves, loves, her feet! She especially loves when mommy puts her (Amelia's) foot in her mouth! When I walk up to her, a foot always raises for kisses. What happened to kisses on the cheeks? She loves her highchair and the fun gadget that plays music. She's doing really well at cereal. Next week I think we move up to Oatmeal. I better start studying the puree food menus! It'll be here faster than I know it.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't help it if she tells me she needs something. And what's with this posting without pictures? Don't let it happen again. Just kidding, kind of.
Post a Comment