Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"One Hot Mama"




This passed weekend was a wonderful get away! Ali and I packed up the trailer and headed Southeast to Indio (Palm Desert area.) We met up with Jim and Carolyn in their RV and Terry and Cliff in their RV and made our way to Stagecoach!!!! That was Thursday. After moving the trailer and RV's into different positions we settled in a big U shape. Goldie only being 21' long, I was able to parallel park her in front of our 3 spaces. We set up a great patio area in the middle with carpets, table, chairs and awnings with big lights. We enjoyed lots of spirit that night. We even walked around till after 3am meeting new red necks and enjoying their spirit. It was only suppose to be a dog walk, but Carolyn, Jim and I kept going. I was feeling the earth move that night!!! Boy oh boy! Friday we relaxed and headed out later to meet my newest fav....Mike Ness. He has a fabulous voice!!!! Shooter Jennings was good too! The Eagles played what might be their last performance. I doubt it. Saturday we relaxed till 2pm headed to the festival, ate an ice cream, realized how hot it was and headed back to the trailer. We ventured back out around 4pm. It was lots of fun. Dierks Bentley was my favorite that night!!!! Sunday, oh Sunday Mr. Trace Adkins sang "One Hot Mama." He's a hottie!!! His voice is amazing!!! I think that'll be my theme song this year:) Big and Rich were crazy fun!!! I love them and would see them again and again!!! Tim, sorry to say was a little sad looking, more sick looking. I wasn't impressed. Overall the weekend was great! Yeah, it was HOT, so we had dirty feet, had to share the bathroom with flies, vacuumed up pee, but the country bands were incredible, the companionship was lots of fun and crazy:) and I got to spend 4 days in Red Neck Heaven!!!! For more details and photos, come over and I'll tell ya all about it. Looking forward to next year!!!!! I think I have convinced Straty to join me! We'll see. Yee Hawwwwww