Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mom's Day



Happy Mom's Day!!!! I can't believe today I actually celebrated mom's day! It was very strange. I still of course wanted to celebrate my moms life, because she is one woman worth a million! Mom thank you so much for being the amazing mom that you are. I now understand that special bond between a child and mom. That love like no other. Amelia being my first as I was yours I can see how special that can be, with all of "the firsts." (Sorry Sarah and Krista:)xoxox) But that very first breathe and look into your eyes. The first smile that melts your heart, that first coo that you feel was only created for you to feel like the most special mom in the world! Or those two little chubby feet sticking straight up in to the air awaiting for many kisses and a "pewee." Ah I love my little girl so much! Just these past 4 months have gone by so fast!!!! To Mom Hadj, thank you for coming out here to see your baby grand daughter. She loves you so much. Thank you for raising the most wonderful son! I love Straty dearly. Your kindness, gentle heart, compassionate and chef material talents shine in him. Love you moms!!! Today was a wonderful day!!! We had brunch. Ok so Straty had us put our fav' fix'ns into a zip lock bag and then we boiled it!!! YUMMY The omlette was warm. Thank you Amelia for my lovely heart shaped locket with photos inside!!!! Thank you friends for the lovely flowers and all the cards!!!! You all made my first Mom's Day so special!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day being a mom or celebrating yours. xooxo

1 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

Jenny, you have such a beautiful light in your eyes. Motherhood fits you. Happy mommy's day from one mom to another. LOVE YOU!!!