If you read this blog 2 hours ago, it's Jenn being RAW:) Now it's been edited:) I'm nice now:) I'm telling you, you better watch out for me!!!! I'm so ready....I need two blogs...Jenny Brooke RAW and this one.
...this blog was originally for me to journal my pregnancy and all the roller coaster of emotions I was feeling. Now that I've had Amelia, wouldn't you think that roller coaster of emotions would go away? NOT....Man oh man, life has changed for me. More good than bad, but I really need to focus on the bad and take care of it. Like I said, I had no idea your body would go through so many changes during and after Miss Amelia. I'm sitting here, pumping and icing the arches of my feet, with my stiff wrists!!! Yikes...I almost went for the filled bottle of milk for a sip of Joe. Thankfully my Tuscany mug filled with Hazelnut coffee was standing close by:) Seriously though, yesterday I hated life. Not my husband or daughter, but what happened to my body. I seriously was so angry, I wanted so badly for someone to say one word bad and I'd let them have it. Mentally and Physically! I had so much rage. I don't know how to pinpoint the issue and get a grip on it. I'm usually really good at organizing and scheduling things, but not me, not my being. I'm also the person who wants it all fixed at once. I know my body's recovery won't happen over night. It'll take time...I feel bed for Straty. I'm doing everything in my power to keep it in and put on a happy face. I know it will pass and I don't need advise or pep talks on it, PLEASE NO... I just need to deal with it myself. It'll pass, I hope or I'll be in prison for murder:) j/k!!! I need to get back into S Factor as a student. That was my playground and way to process my emotions. Lack of confidence is a HUGE thing in a woman's life. HUGE!!!!!! I see it lacking in other women and how sometimes life can get the best of them because they don't believe in themselves. I look back at who I was before S and during S and now. I was a better woman with S! Sheila needs to come up with something for post pregnant women. Some sort of S Mommy club. All I have to say is Thank you babe and hang in there. Your unconditional love is all I need:) "All I need it love, love, love" :)
I'm sitting here still a little tired, since we didn't rest our heads till 3am. We had a wonderful day going to a home and garden tour in Floral Park, SA and then heading back to the Johnson's to celebrate Michelle's b-day. It was amazing!!! Straty had prepared the Tuscan menu. Boy, when you walked into the house it smelled wonderful!!! The music, the decor, it was all so amazing! How did I get so lucky with an amazing Chef, husband and father to Amelia? Anyway we had a wonderful time. Thanks for the patio:)
Stagecoach is coming, Stagecoach is coming!!!!! I can't wait! I will miss my hubby and baby girl, but I'm so looking forward to a weekend of rednecks! It was last year the same time I found out I was pregnant with Amelia. I assure you this year, I'm not! Yeehawww. Time to kick up the boots, okay it'll be my fancy flip flops....Amelia will have her adventures of fun. She's hanging out with daddy and even having a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. This girl is going to be on the go and travel when she's old enough:) We're starting her off early! Straty is already talking JMU:) I love taking her places like the farmers market, so she can feel different things. I even let her smell them. I don't know if she can, but it's fun!!!
Why do we make our children call everyone under the sun Auntie and Uncle? We aren't family. What ever happened to the good ole fashion Ms Jenny or Mr Straty? Teaching respect for our elders? We've been talking a lot about school too. So much I tell ya! Anyway...Auntie Cyn, Auntie Sarah, Auntie Krista and Auntie Missy deserve the award and title!!!! I can only speak for myself, but the years of torture Sarah and Krista, even poor Missy went through...I'm so sorry. "Why can't we all just get along?" xoxox. Cyn, I'm sure you have your stories about Straty:) Blood runs thicker than love. Blood carries an unconditional love. I was watching Auntie Sarah with Amelia yesterday, and my heart melted. I know Sarah has this kindred spirit with children, but I'd like to think it's just Amelia:) Amelia loves talking to Auntie Sarah! The joy Amelia has brought into our family, I can't even explain. I can't wait for my sisters... I can't wait to see them with their own child. Tears in my eyes now! Speaking of Amelia...I hear her calling out! Darn, my feet are frozen:) XOXOXOX
Sunday, April 27, 2008
It's me, the life of Jenn...Version II :)
Posted by Jenn at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
First of all I love RAW Jenny. :) I think it is great that you can share your heart even if it is not at its prettiest moments. And as far as the change...oh my goodness. I contimplated taking an Anger Management class after I had Ethan...seriously. I am/was sweet sweet Sarah and inside I was not that same person....and I did not and still do not understand where the anger same from but its there sometimes. Yuck. Lastly you have to tell me when Amelia will be visiting Grandma and Grandpa because I live only blocks away and am waiting to meet Miss Beautiful in person. Pictures are great but I would love to hear her and see her in person. :)
Sarah B.
Post a Comment