Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Amelia found her tongue!




She's sooooo funny watching her stick her tongue, pull on it and wiggle it! She's talking baby talk even more. It's hilarious watching her talk and listening to the different sounds she makes! She had a wonderful time tonight talking to Auntie Sarah, Grandma and Grandpa. Her cold is still in her nose. I'm beginning to wonder if she's allergic to something. Oh no...no more stinky burgers!!!!! Speaking of.....I spent two hours with a wonderful doctor today! She put it nicely, but I'm falling to pieces:) Old and having a baby will do it to me! She thinks I have carpotunnel (sp) in my right wrist and either a pulled tendon or chipped bone in my left wrist! I have some sort of planter something in the arches of my feet. It's those 6" heels at work:) j/k oh and I'm probably allergic to my laundry soap or fabric softener or maybe my favorite pair of jeans!!! She's running a bunch of tests on me along with having my wrists x-ray. She did recommend a machine for my sinus infections. Amen!!!! It will also hopefully prevent any more colds. Yeah!!!!!

1 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

Having children will do that to you!!!! The falling apart I mean!!!
Wait til you can't remeber anything stage hits!!!haha
Love ya guys,
Ange