Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hadj house in lock down....


So we've been tied up with the hot potato cold! I got it first then tossed it to Straty and Amelia. Amelia though wasn't totally hit. She's congested and a cough here and there, but Doc said not to worry, just watch her temp (which she didn't have.) Our little one is growing each day physically and mentally. I love her big smiles with the cutest bubbles. She loves to watch her feet kick. She's still got "tude." She knows what her bottle looks likes. If you set it down, she stares at it and gets fussy or tells you to give it back! While burping her, if it's in view, she'll stare, till it comes back her way! She's smart I tell ya! She also will let you know when she's done with the happy music and wants something more mellow. Today we were playing nursery rhymes and she was fussy buckets...Binkie? no Miss Bunny? sure, but not so much...ummmmm Change music? Yep! She's taking a nap. We're heading out for a walk soon, then heading out of the house. We wait till daddy comes home so he can see his Princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful.....not just cute but actually beautiful. I enjoy reading about her and seeing the pictures with all the smiles. :)

Sarah B.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Mike and I are sick too and Ethan hasn't caught it so far. Breastmilk is amazing! When we are feeling better it would be great to go for a walk sometime. I've been enjoying your blog especially since Ethan is just a couple of weeks behind Amelia.

Love,

Karen Cleary