Well, our baby girl is sooooooo good! I dragged her around town today and she was perfect! We went to the gas station, CVS, Jenny's, camera store, RV store, Michelle's, Dad's work, got home to pick up daddy and headed to Home Depot and Burger King. She's was a trooper!!!! It's 2am and I'm wide awake. Not sure if it's the decaf or the excitement of going camping in our trailer Goldie! We head for Pismo Beach!!!!! I'm a little nervous though. 21' 1970 trailer with three dogs, a baby and 2 adults! Oh my goodness gracious. We're using hook ups this time. Pray everything works. We're meeting the McDowall Family there. YEAH!!!
We'll I'm still writing my list of to do's for tomorrow....oh today:) I have till 2pm. So far only 3 stops. More to come...when we return. XOXOXO
Thursday, March 27, 2008
First Family Trip!!!
Posted by Jenn at 1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
Lots of fun and get memories to make.
Ange
I am truly impressed that she was able to do so many errands! What a blessing when you had so much to do. :)
Post a Comment