Straty and I looked at each other just at the time one month ago our baby girl was born. We're still in awe of our little one. She's doing very well! Gas is our enemy! Very happy that's all we have to worry about though. We've been blessed with the sweetest little girl. She's growing so fast and is very alert, looking around, lifting her head and making many noises:) She's our little Miss Piggy. She's enjoyed her visit with Yaya and Papou Hadjiyannis. She also spent the day at Grandma's work. She didn't make it to the barn, maybe next time:)
Thank you everyone for all of the lovely cards and gifts! This girl is going to be the best dressed:) Some of the dresses are so fancy, Straty and I have decided to go back to church, so she has somewhere to wear them. Just Kidding!!!!
Our birth photos are ready. I can't wait to see them.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Happy One Month Baby Girl...
Posted by Jenn at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment