What will our rock star baby be? Weighing in at 12 pounds and standing 24"!!!! Our little fighter is the size of a 4 monther! Above 95% in her age group. I would always laugh when I'd hear parents say that:) Now I know what they're talking about:) Well our strong Amelia had FIVE shots today!!!!! They were out of the cocktail shot and had to add another. Poor girl. She turned bright red and screamed so loud...hey maybe an opera singer? I was so close to pushing Christina, the nurse off of Amelia and say NO MORE SHOTS! Amelia's cries of pain killed me. After the shots, I picked her up and held her close to my chest. She instantly fell asleep while sucking on her little friend. Thank goodness. She's still asleep, every once and awhile sending out a couple shot outs, as if she was having a bad dream:( You're probably wondering...shots? At 6 weeks? yeah somebody messed up, but it was okay. I had no idea, I just followed the lead. Doc said they give them at 6 weeks in England, and she was okay. Okay, yes, okay (like the polish contractor in Under The Tuscan Sun.) Now she has 2 1/2 months till her next round. Daddy came with us to the doctor, thank goodness!
We came home last night, and Straty made a great dinner for Krista, Missy, Aunt Judy and I. Straty is of course quite the Chef! Now, if you put pork chops in a crock pot all day and they fell OFF of the bone, would that be considered pork chops or just tender pork? heeheeheehee...XOXOX Sorry Dad Hadj. if I knew they were going to be like that, I wouldn't of had minded. I dislike Pork chops on the bone that are BBQ'd or shak'n baked.....the rubbery fat and white texture pewy!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Basketball player? Track n Field? Ballerina? ......
Posted by Jenn at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment