I'm sitting at the dining room table at our Palm Desert house. Straty and his parents are watching a movie. I'm eating a pot pie and drinking a nasty Miller Lite beer. It's part of my nursing, along with Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle herb vitamins. Amelia and I went back to the Lac lady for a follow up. We are still having challenges with nursing. I'm able though to provide to her via pump. Those mothers who have pumped, will know what I'm talking about it...did your pump ever talk to you? Mine has said, "Way to go...way to go" or "way to pump...way to pump" and some days it says "Bloody Hell....Bloody Hell..." Over and over and over!!!! for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 to 3 hours! Amelia is eating every well. She weighs 10.5 pounds. Sadly she has bad gas issues and hick-ups. The gas makes her very fussy. Doc gave me a list of things NOT to eat, one being garlic. The things you give up for your little one:)
The desert house closes escrow on the 17th! It has gone by so fast! It's a bitter sweet good-bye. We've already planned our first family outing in Goldie, the trailer. Pismo Beach! We're very excited.
Better go..baby calls. XOXOX
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Amelia is growing!!!!
Posted by Jenn at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amelia is such a doll! Congratulations!!! Haha, my pump has a voice of it's own too...on most days I hear "more milk, more milk..." It's a portable pep rally! Lots of love to you and your little one, Jelly
Post a Comment