Straty and I went to visit the nurse this morning in the labor and delivery. We've got all of our questions answered and ready for Monday. Baby Hadj should be here by bed time. They've never seen a first timer deliver prior to lunch, earliest would be dinner. I'm still hoping our stubborn little one may have the control freak gene and is planning a surprise arrival over the weekend. Who knows...I'm having those lovely back pains and contractions this morning. It's all good for preparations of labor. Sunday we go in and have the balloon installed, which will help dialate me to 3. So we wait, and wait with anticipation and wonder. Oh thanks babe for the lovely turkey photo! XOXOXOX Jenn.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello my dear baby Hadj..niece or nephew..would like you to make your entrance very very soon so I csn make my reservations to come and see you. You have a world of love waiting for your arrival.
love, hugs and kisses
your Auntie Judy
hello.
I do believe you are going to have a girl, by the way you are carrying baby Hadj. I also think baby Hadj will weigh 9 pounds.
Love ya
Brenda
the time is getting really close now..our little prince or princess will make your life so exciting. I
have the phone in my hand ready to make those reservations..
Love
Auntie Judy
Post a Comment