Those of you who have watched my favorite movie "Under The Tuscan Sun," you'd understand the title..."I've got it...yes...I've got it!" If not, you should watch it!!!! It's a quote from the movie:) I've still got my girl, my creature. Even 9 months pregnant it felt absolutely wonderful dancing and twirling around the pole!!!! I was with the most beautiful creatures tonight. Watching them slide, sliver, crawl, glide and fly across the room was breathe taking. I soooooooo needed our Staff class tonight, and missed the S girls terribly. I love you all!!!!! I was hesitant because I'm feeling like a big blob. To inhale and exhale, to move slow and let my mind stray from the anxiety of motherhood and labor...was so freeing. Poor Baby Hadj though. I think he/she is still spinning. If I don't go into labor tonight, then I don't know what will help:) No worries, for the first 7 months, Baby Hadj grew up to me speaking in a deep slow voice and listening to Nine Inch Nails, Rap, and even Marilyn Manson. Of course don't forget country:) Ah I'm on a high and very happy. I can't wait to get back to teaching. S Factor should be every woman's playground!!!!
Hopefully Baby Hadj comes soon! Grandma has finished her payroll, we made it through Grandpa's important meeting, Christmas is down and Valentine's Day is up....I've learned more than I need to from cousin Kim on Sitz baths:)...Dad, which I'm sure Auntie Krista will back... is now saying it has to be before Thursday, because the Patriots play next weekend! My oh my the schedules!!!! I'm ready, boy oh boy am I ready!!!!
Happy Sabbath. XOXOX
Saturday, January 5, 2008
"I've got it....yes....I've got it!!"
Posted by Jenn at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'd like it to be before Wednesday, cause then I go back to teaching, but not Saturday the 12th cause i have a wedding. See what you can do.
Just kidding. I can't wait to get the call. Mom keeps accidently calling me in the early morning or evening and I'm like, is it time. And she says...Sarah? Oh, I did it again, I didn't mean to call you.
What are we going to do with her!
Sarah
Post a Comment