Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!!! 39 Weeks....January 5th is almost here!

Happy New Years! Baby Hadj wasn't the first Baby of 2008. I think that talk from Grandma did that! She has asked Baby Hadj to wait until after the 5th, worse case the 3rd. She has payroll at work to do. If Baby Hadj came any sooner, no-one would get paid at JT&C. It's all about Grandma!!! Baby Hadj must be very comfy and in no hurry to get started on life in the big world. I don't blame him/her. Mommy and Daddy though, are very anxious for the big day. You should have seen us the other night. I started contractions and told Straty we should "timing" them, just in case....He had to put the battery in his stop watch. Once he mastered that task, he was ready... set... go...!!!! I was upstairs working and he was downstairs watching TV. Once a contract started, I'd yell down to Straty..."Babe one started....Babe....one started" Straty would yell up "What?" I said. "One started," I said. "I can't hear you," Straty would shout out. "Forget it...it's gone," I'd say. It was very comical. We decided we'd figure it out once it really happened, like when I couldn't speak, that would be an obvious "time to call the doctor."

Straty opened up some of the baby stuff, like his Jeep Stroller. He LOVES that thing, with the MP3 speakers. I think he's nesting. He put together baby stuff, his new exercise bike and then spent last night organizing the garage. I was so excited about cleaning the garage. I'm so sick of clutter and old stuff.

Cheers to 2008! This year is my year...The year of the RAT! May your year be filled with FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE! To good health and lots of happiness!!

1 comments:

Angela J. McDowall said...

I'm waiting for my phone call.........you're killing me
love you guys