Friday, January 18, 2008

Daddy's Thoughts



I was lucky to be a part of this amazing experience that has blessed our lives. I have seen how our family and friends are excited for us and support us more than I could have ever imagined. My role in this incredible event was nothing compared to what my beautiful wife had to endure.

Thank goodness the baby has her good looks and my height because if it was inversed we would have had a short goofy looking baby instead of the long legged beauty. I will be suprised if the hair and eyes stay red and blue being that I used to have blond hair now it's brown, actually I used to have hair period.

I can't wait for everyone ot personally meet Amelia and i'm sure she'll have some kind of sarcastic movement or punny emotion that will make you laugh or shake your head. She is a hegenbart-hadjiyannis.

I can't wait to share the future with you all and hope we will have as much fun then as we are now.

Love Straty

0 comments: