Thursday, January 10, 2008

Coming out of the Cave

Well, I've decided to peak my head out of the cave today. I think after Mondays doctor appointment, I just wanted to go somewhere and hide. I did. I've been at home the past two days hanging out with my sisters. Sarah came down Tuesday and we took a very long lunch break to San Clemente. We ate pizza!!!!!! We walked around the old surf town. I LOVE Del Mar Street with the boutique shops and antique stores. We came home watched a movie and relaxed. Krista came down yesterday. We did some work for dad, made gourmet pasta dinners, ran to BR for some TLC. I got the new chocolate covered strawberry sundae, which was the most over priced item!!! $7 for a sundae! Holy smokes though it was yummy. We probably could have made them. We had gift certificates, thanks to our FUN FILES! We watched a movie too. It's so cute when Straty goes to make a fire, Miller stands right behind him. Miller loves the fireplace going. He lays in front of it, all nice and cozy.

Tomorrow I go to figure out what Sunday and Monday is all about, then Carolyn and I are off to get mani and pedis! After Saturdays dance, my toes aren't presentable for delivery:) Mom and I were talking yesterday about the events. She'd ask what does the Sunday do? My answer, I think it's this....She'd then ask about Monday and if they need to be there...I'd respond with an "I'm not sure. I think my water is broken and then we can walk around the mall across the street, until it's time" My answers were either...I'm not sure or I think it's because.....Anyway we realized it would be best to get answers. I have a list for tomorrow! Doctors know best, and since they know my body the best, I better listen to them:) I guess Monday is the big day, unless Baby Hadj changes his/her mind and comes earlier. So, the gang better get ready! I'd still love for Baby Hadj to arrive w/o all the bells and whistles:) Either way, I'm praying for what's best for Baby Hadj! Happy Birthday Aunt Connie, Jesus (close friend to the family), Ernie (our Europe Dad) and Adam A. (old HS friend).

0 comments: